CREATIVE & GRAPHIC SOLUTIONS
Web / Mobile / UX
My design abilities span across multiple software including: Adobe Suite (Fireworks, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Dreamweaver) Keynote and PowerPoint. I have had the opportunity to work on a variety of clients. Some aspects include full design, style guides and/or mobile design.
I have experience on enterprise platform for e-commerce. Executing design and collaboration on multiple platforms such as web-store and mobile. I am able to understand the offering of a ‘product’ and better inform the clients and design teams and how it effects the overall launch of a website.
Understanding the whole picture and not just pieces has become apart of my creative process. I am able to use omnigraffle to produce documentation and wireframes. I collaborate with many User Experience Architects to find solutions and provide thoughtful decisions.
Originally studied web design; I have learned HTML and CSS as a standard of practice. This has led me to speak confidently with developers and subject mater experts in how we can develop solutions to creative ideas.
TV & Entertainment
UX & UI Design
Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
Bachelor of Science in Digital Design
Study Abroad Spring
Nuova Accademia Di Bella Arti
Server-Side Web Development
University of the Arts
AWARDS & HONORS
2018 Editorial Excellence | Cablefax
Xfinity LGBTQ Film & TV
Senior Experience Designer, Experience Design / LGBTQ Programmer
Comcast, Philadelphia, PA
2015 – Present
- Localization and product development for the X1 bicultural Hispanic expierence. Including first-time user experience, language settings, and Spanish content discoverability enhancements.
- Improve and ideate ways to create a seamless customer experience across TV, web and mobile platforms.
- Produced integrations of the X1 Spanish Voice Control product at the first ever Latin American Music Awards show.
- Leader for LGBTQ consumer strategy development and programming.
Senior Interactive Designer
eBay Enterprise, King of Prussia, PA
2012 – 2014
- Innovated graphics and other creative collateral for e-commerce web stores and mobile launches, consistently maintaining design consistency.
- Executed up to three projects concurrently for a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail and adaptability through work across various disciplines, including reports detailing project progress, participation in daily project meetings, review of statements of work (SOWs), and meeting with creative directors to discuss requisite client deliverables.
- Advanced the design and management of the visual quality assurance process (VQA) for mobile web launches for such companies as Christopher & Banks and Stein Mart.
Digitas Health, Philadelphia, PA
2010 – 2012
- Originated high-caliber visual materials for an anti-epileptic drug, including a web site, booklet design/layout and magazine and banner advertisements. Helped produce video screens and subtitle design, booklet layout, and banner ads for a lupus drug.
- Adhered to client and FDA requisites, collaboratively teaming with the creative and marketing departments to meet strict deadlines.
- Directed other designers in the completion of various project phases.
2008 – 2009
- Produced web and animation designs as well as such print pieces as postcards, direct mail pieces, business cards, brochures, invitations, and a deck of cards.
- Updated and maintained e-commerce websites.